- News & Events
- S & SE Asian Un
- My University
- CONTACT US
- S&SE ASIAN UN
Students stroll about Yunnan University. [Photo/Yunnan University's centennial anniversary news network]
Yunnan University – located in Kunming, capital of Southwest China's Yunnan province – will celebrate its centenary on April 20 and to make it easier for alumni to return to campus, YNU has extended permission for them to enter the grounds from March 13.
Return methods and precautions
1. For alumni with an alumni card
(1) Alumni with physical card: Those with an electronic alumni card can swipe the card to enter the grounds without an appointment.
(2) Alumni without a physical card: Log into the WeChat app "Yunnan University Alumni", fill in the information and can swipe your card to enter after approval.
2. For alumni without an alumni card
Log into the WeChat app "Yunnan University Alumni" or scan the QR code below to apply for an alumni card and fill in the identity information according to the program. After approval, you can enter the campus.
3. For alumni returning to run campaigns
Check the contact information of the alumni designated contact person of the various schools, which can be found on the YNU website, the centennial anniversary website and the alumni association, as well as the WeChat account of Yunnan University.
4. Admission requirements for vehicles
Donglu Campus: Motor vehicles are not allowed to enter.
Chenggong Campus: Except from April 19 to 21, alumni can drive to the campus and park at designated places.
Before entering the campus, if you have a fever, dry cough, fatigue, sore throat and other symptoms, please take an antigen or nucleic acid test. If the test result is positive, please do not enter.
6. Contact information
Contact person at alumni association: Zhang Lei
Tel: 0871-65939601, 0871-65033921
Contact person at public security department: Ruan Bo
The QR code for the WeChat app of "Yunnan University Alumni" [Photo/Yunnan University's centennial anniversary news network]