- News & Events
- S & SE Asian Un
- My University
- CONTACT US
- S&SE ASIAN UN
To add to the fun of all the alumni activities being held during the centenary celebrations for Yunnan University, the alumni association recently kicked off a team special running activity that will go to April 20.
1. Alumni register the app "Centennial Yunnan University Runs to the Future" – with China-based alumni joining the local alumni association team and overseas alumni joining their hometown alumni association team. They nominate a distance from the local area to the university, with the app adding the team's total mileage towards that goal – and when the target mileage is reached, the mission is complete.
2. Alumni log in to the app every day, then synchronize their number of daily steps to accumulate the miles for themselves and their team.
3. Alumni can also participate in timed running activities for the university and circle running activities for alumni associations around the country, held simultaneously.
1. Switch on WeChat Sports, synchronize with all kinds of sports data recording devices and log into the app.
2. Each alumnus can join only one local alumni association team.
The QR code for the app "Centennial Yunnan University Runs to the Future". [Photo/Yunnan University's centennial anniversary news network]